Friday 2 October 2020

Design Wedding Initials Monogram And Elegant Logo











About:

Welcome to MoceeDesign!



Are you looking for a Elegant wedding initial or monogram premium Logo design? 
Look no further! This is the perfect Gig for you.
Use your custom made wedding logo monogram or initials logo for all your wedding needs. Add it to your wedding website, invitations, menus, signage, cake topper, project it on floor and much more.



100% custom logos of your color, style, design and requirements and will be delivered to you in 1 business days. 



Client’s satisfaction is the main feature of my career goal. 
I'm willing to provide you a satisfaction guarantee.



Why choose me?

  • Very good communication
  • High quality
  • 100% CUSTOM logo design
  • Unlimited Revisions

  • Response time less than 1 hour


What will you Receive?

  • High-Quality Logos Design
  • 100% uniques and custom
  • Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy
  • Free Ai, Eps, Pdf, Transparent Png.
  • 100% vector logos - scaleable to any size  
  • 3D Mockup
  • Fast response and communication




I am offering Unlimited Revisions for all the packages that show my commitment to Customers Satisfaction. Feel free to contact me before placing the order and to discuss your idea. 





Thanks!

MoceeDesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Omg AMAZING We gave her our notes on the colors and who we were and she nailed it! I’m so happy I picked MoceeDesign!

Seller's Response:

Michelle’s work is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I was so impressed by how quickly I received everything. She was able to create exactly what I wanted. Michelle was professional, kind, and a joy to work with. I can’t recommend her enough, and I will absolutely be using her services again in the future.

:

Thank you so much! Would love to work with you again.

:

The work was absolutely fantastic, didn't even need to give a lot of direction. Nailed it the first time. Thanks for a great job well done :)

:

Thank you so much! Would love to work with you again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment