Thursday 29 October 2020

Design Unique Minimalist Logo With Free Source Files











About:

Looking for a unique minimalist logo design? Congrats, you found my gig!



I am a professional graphic designer and brand identity maker with 10 years of experience. I am offering a unique and minimalist logo design service for your business, product, or website. I give full attention to make sure that all my clients get their dream designs exactly what they are looking for.



What did I offer?

  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Original logo concepts.
  • Full copyright ownership.
  • Top-notch quality satisfaction.
  • Web and print-ready final files.
  • Reliable and fast communication.
  • Less than 2 hours of response time.
  • 24 hours express delivery (include extra).
  • Conceptual with incomparable quality design.


Feel free to message me if you need any more answers!

Place your order now! 100% you won’t be disappointed!



Minimalist | professional | minimal | unique | modern | creative | flat | luxury | company | business logo design.



Regards

Spindesign

Reviews


:

It’s another project later with these guys and they are absolutely outstanding and with customer support they are fantastic as they will do as many revisions it takes to get what you want without any hesitation I would recommend these guys

:

Always a great experience!

:

Awesome work!

:

Third project with this seller. Will not be my last.

:

This is my second time working with this developer. I will be back again?




No comments:

Post a Comment