Thursday 22 October 2020

Clean Signature Logo, Handwritten Fonts Or Text In 12Hrs











About:

Hello!



I am an experienced Multidisciplinary graphics designer with a unique and adaptable style specializing in Signature Logo Design, Handwritten, Stunning, MODERN, LONG LASTING SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGN



 I have years of experience in the design industry and always look out for great clients to work with. I'm expert in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, deliver top quality design with all file formats for clients needs.


  Here is our portfolio www.flickr.com/photos/rose_maker/

Why choose me?

  •  5 initial concept

  •  Vector quality logo scalable to any size without loosing resolution
  •  A full signature logo package upon completion including.PSD. AI,EPS, JPG. Fonts etc
  •  Unlimited revisions until you’re Satisfied!
  •  100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  •  PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
  •  Professionalism
  •  High quality work delivery

  • Extra fast delivery within 24 hours.
  • Professional & Friendly service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!


Professional Logo design | Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Retro | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Band | Finance | Signature | Luxury | Elegant






Reviews


Seller's Response:

After several revisions and I thought about canceling, after talking it through and we both finally got on the same page the final results was great. Thank you for taking the time and paying attention to the details of what I requested.

Seller's Response:

Really happy with my result! If I’m honest, communication wasn’t strong. I had to follow up multiple times after hours of silence while they were online, and they didn’t cross reference my instructions. However, they were very quick going back and forth with my revision requests after the fact & in the end I do love it! Thank you Rosemaker!

:

I put notes in the comments and only received certain revisions, the seller does have unlimited revisions, but in the end I just decided to "fold" and accept it as is. On the other hand the seller was timely and did do some revisions.

:

Hi thank you for your patronage As you can see, I do offer unlimited revision till you are satisfied. Since I didn't complain about making the changes, you could have at least requested. Buyers satisfaction is always our top priority. Thanks again

:

Seller was very responsive. His work is very good. He made all the revisions I asked until I was happy. and I asked a lot of them. The only thing I was not happy was one of the files should have gold letters and he couldn't make the gold. it was a yellowish orange, But apart from that everything was perfect. I would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment