Friday 23 October 2020

Design 3 Modern Professional Minimalistic Logo In 24 Hrs











About:

Hello,


I am an experienced professhional minimalist logo designer with more than 5 years of working experience.If you need an modern minimalastic logo design,You come to the perfect place where you get modern, unique, creative and professional minimalist logo for your company, product or website.
customer satisfaction is my priority.


  why choose me ?


  •   100% client satisfaction
  •   free source file 
  •   high resolution image
  •   transparent image
  •   unlimited revisions
  •   vector file
  •   100% money back gurantee


 please click on the link given below to view some examples of my previous work
    
     https://bit.ly/2yGL9md
     

please inbox me before placing an order for 3D or mascot logo design. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

 

Thanks

Logify



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The initial response was good, however, the seller did not quite understand what I was trying to communicate. I guess for the price it is ok.

Seller's Response:

The work is still not completed.. The seller is more concern about ratings than finishing the project he or she already has monies for.

Seller's Response:

The buyer is always in panic and asked for only his work ,he completed the order when he is satisfied and downloaded the work after completing the order he asked for revisions in inbox and want me to stop my all clients work and just deliver him , i did respond him i will deliver you but as always he is panic and want me to stop my all work and deliver him first . Truely very disappointed experience working with this buyer .i don't even want to rate him . Thank you !!!

:

This man right here doesn't shy away from hard work and discipline. He's 100% committed to delivering exactly what you're looking for, no matter what. Keep it up Logify!

:

Thanks for trusting me and leaving back a great review !!! Always looking forward to work with you again in future. I ensure you the same level of satisfaction every time ....




No comments:

Post a Comment