Saturday 17 October 2020

Create A Flat Minimalist Logo With Source File











About:

Hello and welcome. I'm Barbi!

A graphic designer who works exclusively with clients on Fiverr!

-------

Message me for a FREE CONSULTATION!

I offer a highly professional service and customer experience.

See my work here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWvUCva

-------

In the Basic Package you’ll get:

☑ A simple text logo with little to no customisation 

☑ No custom drawings, foil or textures

☑ 2 revisions (request a list changes inside each revision)

-------

All Standard or Premium Packages include:

☑ Custom Logo Designs, drawings and metallic textures.

☑ Source or Vector File

☑ Superior detail and quality

☑ Social Media Kit, Stationary Kit or 3D Mock-up

-------

IMPORTANT: Please read before purchasing

- I work very hard around the clock.

- Fiverr automatically completes orders 3 days after delivery.

- Message me if your order automatically completes.

- I’m not permitted to send work outside of an active order.

- I charge $10 to re-open automatically completed orders.

- If in doubt message me first or check the FAQ section below.

I have the right to cancel orders if buyers don't answer the buyer questions or ask for more than the package offers.

Reviews


:

I highly recommend DigitalBarbi—100% amazing experience on all fronts from communications, promptness, and her absolutely beautiful design. She is very thoughtful in the preliminary questions which enables me to describe what I envision and the final product captures everything perfectly.

:

An absolute joy to work with. Barbi managed to capture everything I was looking for and delivered a great logo for my business. I had revisions open but didn't even need to use them as Barbi got it spot on the first time. I would highly recommend working with her as she is super friendly and really attentive to your needs.

:

I have an online business that I needed to brand. I've worked with Barbi in the past and was confident she would deliver again. She takes an overall view of the project from my information and goes to work. Always on time, she is great at interpreting the message I want to convey.

:

The seller had great communication throughout the entire process. Her work is second to none. I would highly recommend to anyone, and will be using her in the future.

:

Barbi was fantastic at taking our ideas, styles and colours and working her magic on them. We had Barbi design a logo for our home hair studio, tonwhich the design was absolutely soot on, highly recommend!.




No comments:

Post a Comment