Wednesday 21 October 2020

Design Cute Hand Drawn Cartoon Logo











About:

* * * * * ORIGINAL CARTOON LOGOS * * * * *



Welcome to my new Gig!



I will draw an awesome hand-drawn logo for any business or individual — unique, one that will make your brand stand out. My Gig is not a "mass logo factory", I will dedicate my time and skills to your design.



Why choose me?

I'm an artist with 5 years of experience, have over 600 positive reviews over all my cartoon Gigs on Fiverr. Quality guaranteed with hundreds of happy customers. I work with passion until my customers are happy with their design.



Why go for a hand-drawn style?

Fiverr is flooded with generic logos, all reusing the same stock material over and over again. Hand-drawn design will make sure you have a unique logo and not a rip off from another work.

I will provide:

✔ Over 5 years of experience

✔ Free revisions included

✔ 100% original high quality work

✔ Transparent PNG even for basic orders

✔ Nicely layered source file

✔ Professional customer service



I can also work on developing your brand identity beyond the logo: from Custom Characters to Social Media Covers, all in one style. Neat.



If you still have questions — send me a message, I'll help you out.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the final product. I was not sure if I communicated my vision well, but he provided just what I was looking for! It did take longer than expected to finalize, but the seller let me know he was having some computer issues which caused the delay. I really appreciate how he was able to take my instructions and provide something that embodied what I had in mind. Thanks so much for your help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to help :)

Seller's Response:

Seller worked with my initial concept and put it to life perfectly! Great artwork style. Only downside is that seller got sick during revision time, so that took a little longer than expected. But understandable. I highly recommend and will be sending future projects his way.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for working with me!

:

Very professional, super responsive, always tried to accomplish my requests. Very patient too, because of my indecision in choosing the logo. I can only recommend! Great job! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment