Sunday 4 October 2020

Design A Modern Logo That You Will Love











About:

Hello, I hope you are very well, you are one step away from achieving the logo you want, this Gig is for any modern logo you want.


For the design of your idea, I will complete 3 phases:
1- I will dream and imagine.
2- Visualize and capture.
3- I will produce and create.
This way you will get a high quality logo and how you want it.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a message.
Regards.-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We continually hire him for gfx design! He is creative, attentive and always gets the job done right! HIRE HIM A+++++++

:

Amazing Job! It was a special request and he did everything I asked for!

:

what an amazing first experience!!! Mike was SUPER patient with me and did not stop working until I was happy with his final product and it was AMAZING. He is my go to guy from now on!

:

Mike was open to my suggestions, delivered what I requested and was flexible in the revisions. I recommend working with this designer and look forward to working with him again in the future. Very satisfied!

:

thankss :D




No comments:

Post a Comment