Tuesday 13 October 2020

Design Signature, Vintage, Minimalist Logo With Free Social Media Kit











About:

Welcome to my GIG!
Are You Looking For Creative Logo Design?
You Are At The Perfect Place For All Types Of Creative Logo Design.
A logo is a unique identity which defines your brand for people and makes them please at very first sight. A good logo always attracts the attention of people and paves their way of decision about what to purchase, where to buy, and where to tap on.



What you will get?


  • Affordable price
  • High quality work ( 2000x2000 HQ )

  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction.

  • File Formats: .AI, .SVG, .PDF, .PNG, and .JPG.

  • 24 hours super-fast delivery on all packages.

  • Free Social Media Kit


 Feel free to contact for free consultation! 

Go ahead and ORDER NOW!

Please contact me before placing an order.

Can't wait to work with you. :)

In case of any hesitation feel free to message me.



Minimalist | Signature | Vintage | Custom | Flat | Versatile



Reviews


:

Great work! Her work exceeded my expectations and she went above what I asked. Loved everything about working with her. Highly recommended!

:

I’m just in love with what Ramal does and just with her lol She’s amazing! Coming back for the third time to just keep improving my business and she’s always great!

:

Communication with me was great and her work was BETTER than what I asked for. She’s great and I would definitely seek her work again.

:

Great communication and attention to my ideas and details. Fast worker, commited to timelines. I enjoyed the work and communication, would choose to work again.

:

Ramal was super patient with my order and my changes, knowing I wanted to get it just right. Would highly recommend working with Ramal and will be returning for further work.




No comments:

Post a Comment