Friday 16 October 2020

Make Vintage Design Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my show :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style logo vintage hand drawing. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction

- 100% money back guranteed



If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a great illustrator and communicator! Super responsive and makes revisions just like I ask. This is my second time working with him. I will definitely be back and will recommend him to others. Excellent!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much, waiting for the next project bro :)

Seller's Response:

Third or fourth time coming back and not once have we been disappointed. Always goes above and beyond to do the best work with the most efficiency. A very personable, kind wonderful artist. I HIGHLY recommend him for any of your design needs. 1000 out of 10 for sure wouldn’t want anyone else creating for my brand!

Seller's Response:

Expensive experience my friend :)

:

First off let me say this isn’t my first rodeo with a Fiverr seller. I previously had sent the same design and ideas to another person. Needless to say- it did not end well. I found ifanaffian, not only did he deliver fast, his communication was on point, and he was able to grasp the concept easily. Will be back for more designs. Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment