Monday 12 October 2020

Embroidery Digitizing 3D Puff In 1 Hours Dst File











About:

Welcome to my gig!!



I am specialized in EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING. .With experience of over 10 years i know how to Manipulate/Edit a embroidery logo according to requirements. I have performed many jobs and I can provide you full satisfaction.  Fastest Delivery



I can provide your Quickest Turnaround 1-4 hours. Will guarantee 100% you will have the best quality digitized embroidery designs. Revision will be free till 100% work satisfaction.



What i offer have a look



* Highly skilled digitizers

* Competitive pricing

* Major formats available

* Free format conversions.

* Embroidery digitizing

* Quality guaranteed - you will not pay if you are not satisfied

* Supply a scan of the sew-out with every digitized design

* High level workflow system

*  Best Customer Support



If you are unsure about how complex design your image is. Please contact me inbox first before putting the order! I provide best embroidery digitizing services just try 



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top notch work. Just got hats done for the company today (September 23, 2020) and the guy at the store told me that this is some of the best work he’s seen in a while. I’m overly excited about the quality of detail and will being using ilushilush’s services in the near future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your service. Thank you for being patient with me and doing my revisions. Very incredible experience and I was very impressed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!

:

Very easy, great and talented digitizer. Will be my guy from now on! Cheers Brandon




No comments:

Post a Comment