Thursday 8 October 2020

Design An Amazing And Unique Professional Logo











About:

A logo is a customer first impression of your brand, and it should be unforgettable and communicate the vision of the company.

I will give you an Eye-catching and Professional logo for you and your Business!

Find my portfolio here: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/quesnay/



I do provide vector file and source file in below format :



  • JPG ( 3000x3000 with 300 dpi )
  • PNG ( Transparent background )
  • AI  ( Adobe illustrator format )
  • EPS 
  • PDF 




The Process:

After the detail brief is provided, I'll translate the ideas from the brief into visual language. Then I'll present to you the design concepts you can choose from (see the detail packages) Once you have choose the concept and if there is a revisions needed I will revise the logo. After the logo is approved by you, I will then start design the other elements like business card and as per the packages you choose.



My job is done when you are 105% satisfied !!

Please, send me a message before place an order.

 Let's talk!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely fantastic designer. He took my garbled vision and made it into something that took my breath away, as it was exactly what I wanted but didn't realise that it could be.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trust in me! Were a pleasure work with you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Communication. Quesnay given a basic brief and given creative freedom. Very happy with end result. Would recommend and use in future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Janet!

Seller's Response:

Excellent as always




No comments:

Post a Comment