Thursday 8 October 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Concepts With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Welcome to this MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN gig.

We are here to help you communicate your business idea with the design language of the future, The Minimalist Logo Design.

It has become a want, to convey the idea directly on the face without any distraction of unwanted design elements, hence leaving zero confusion in understanding the brand image for the end-user (the potential customer).

We strive for two things in design, simplicity, and clarity. And great design is always born of these two.

The benefits to reap from this GIG:

Over thousands of satisfied brands/clients worldwide

Dedicated & Qualified Designers with 10+ years of experience.

Fluent English Speaker to leave zero communication gap in understanding your original idea.

24/7 support, We literally spend my life here at Fiverr for your support.

Original concepts based on your instructions.

Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction.



Our Expertise:

MINIMALIST | MODERN | VERSATILE | NEGATIVE SPACE | CREATIVE | TEXT | FLAT | MONOGRAM | 3D | BUSINESS LOGO | LUXURY | ELEGANT | 

 

The only thing holding you back from your success is the CONTINUE BUTTON  on this Gig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall great experience with jamjellyzxc. Great communication always open to multiple ideas and actively attentive to all my desires. Would definitely recommend checking them out!

Seller's Response:

Your overwhelming response has made my day :) It has been important to the successful completion of the assignment :) I am happy that you have loved the design and I am sure it would be a great fit for your brand. Looking forward to work together in the future. All the best

Seller's Response:

I'm really impressed how quick and accurate the response to my request was. I would highly recommend this service provider to all.!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for placing the order :) I am pleased to know that your entire team has approved and appreciated the design. I am confident that this logo would add greater value to your brand. Looking forward to work with you in the future. Cheers

Seller's Response:

The design was better than expected. I am very pleased with the delivery. I would highly recommend this seller to all.!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment