Tuesday 27 August 2019

Design Attractive Calligraphy Logo











About:

-Welcome!-

This gig will offer you something that will allow you to professionally brand your business with a touch of simplicity and elegance. A logo that will be perfect for any personal or commercial projects, or for big or small or new business owners.

Logo you can use to represent or identify your company or business related to anything you can think of, beauty, makeup, lifestyle, photography, life coaching, etc.

You will get:
  • Design concepts according to your requirements!
  • JPG and Transparent PNG (3000px at 300dpi)
  • FREE cute flatlay photo mockup featuring your logo.

Social Media Kit is available as Gig Extra. (See FAQs for more details.)

*If you prefer other style or typography, just let me know.
*If you want your design in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver/ Digital Gold or Silver Foil/ Digital Glitter(any color), just let me know in the order page.

*For questions or inquiries, or if you want to discuss your idea or concept first, I'm just a message away!

Reviews


:

She was really reactive. Even if i didn't like the design on the first version, I finnaly got what i was looking for. She was answering really fast and was really professional. The only negative comment that I can have is that she was not that much creative.

:

Lehezli is really helpful and we love our logo!

:

LOVE my logo design - exactly what I envisioned!

:

Lovely! Thank you so much.

:

Quick in response and designed exactly how I asked. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment