Thursday 15 August 2019

Create 3 Flat Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi, if you are looking for a great logo for your business then you are in the right place.

I make Unique and Quality Minimalist logo designs for your company, Web, Brand or Business and we deliver in just 24HOURS(1 Day)

Firstly I understand the importance of full ownership and copyrights, therefore I give all rights to the artwork to you once the order is complete so you are sure of complete ownership.

I am willing to work on your logo until you are satisfied with the design or outcome even after the order is marked complete.


My Services Includes.

  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
  • FREE 24 hour Express Delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication
  • Final logo files for web display, printing


Place order right now and get Outstanding service thanks

Reviews


:

Very easy to deal with and very professional. Provided me with 3 designs and he knocked it out of the park with quality.

:

Provided exactly what I needed, although I can be very picky and requested for many little changes they were happy to make them and there were maybe a few confusions but this was easily resolved.

:

Great work and quick response.

:

Great design, quick

:

Already ordered 3 logo's with this seller and he did again a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment