Tuesday 20 August 2019

Design Photography And Clothing Brand Signature Logo











About:

A professional graphic designer with 3+ years of experience.

800+ 5 star Rating.

Purchase it with full trust and confidence signature logo Gig!

Checkout my Portfolio http://flic.kr/s/aHsmzpxpta

-----------------

I will design a Professional, Modern, and Unique signature logo or handwritten style logo for your wedding event / Business / clothing brand / photography / eyelash and for much more…!! 

I will add icon / Graphic according to your need and choice.

Shocking.

I am offering Unlimited Revisions until you get satisfied. And in Cause if you are not then I will be happy to Refund it all. 

Why you will select me?

  • Vast Experience on Graphic field
  • Completed more than 1K+ Orders with 5 stars rating!
  • Friendly Communication and Available 24/7
  • 100 % Money Back guaranty!! (Yeah it’s true and crazy). Your Investment will be secured 100%.

Unique Logo?

Yes I will not just use any signature logo font and will give it to you But will make it unique with some custom work on every font and design that will give a WOW look to your design. Examples you can check my work on my portfolio. 

Note:

Kindly Contact with me before Placing the order so we will discuss it in detail.

Reviews


:

Exceptional service! Had an urgent request and received a quick response and a fast delivery. Will use again.

:

I am a repeat customer and will continue to be! Great work, fast edits, fast delivery!

:

Personal Branding

:

The seller is really perfectionnist, he wants to do the logo that you immagine. He was very responsive during the process. Even if we ask several time to change the logo, he stays patient and kind.

:

The Seller was AMAZING!!!! Understood my need for my business and designed an amazing quality of branding to me. Worked extremely well with my work schedule and was so great in communication with me every step of the way! Very highly recommended and will for sure make future orders for our growing business needs!!! AMAZING WORK & BEST IN SHOW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment