Friday 30 August 2019

Design Professional Logo Or Redesign Your Existing











About:

Do you need a new Logo/Redesign for your Business?

You’re in the right place!
Hi, I’m a professional graphic designer with over 2 years of experience – I’ll give your business a new & exciting brand identity!
I will spend time asking you about your brand, so we can be sure to perfect design.

TOP 10 reasons to choose this gig:

1. You get multiple options & UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
2. Fast turnaround!
3. 2+ years of experience and Two Hundreds + of successful logo projects
4. I treat every project as a challenge, not a job
6. Scalable to any size
7. Certified designer from "Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)"
8. 180+ positive reviews.
9. Fast & easy to communicate for fluent English.
10. I always say that " Buyers Happiness is the Symbol of Successful Business!! " , So your happiness matter first for me. 

Logo Style: Versatile | Vintage | Minimalistic | Hand Drawn | Feminine | 3D | Watercolor | Signature | Flat | Retro | Website


Useful Info:

  • You'll see the BRIEF guide after placing the order..

NOW: Click the green button, and let's create your Design!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Based on the reviews asifgraphic had from previous customers, I decided to take a chance here. My expectations weren't even close to what asifgraphic delivered. Modifications were made quickly. The seller seemed eager to deliver what we wanted. The final product is better than I imagined and created and delivered in such a timely manner. I am extremely happy with this!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ❤️

Seller's Response:

Once again, the work done by Asifgraphic was flawless. Everything from communication, to the quality was perfect. Their professionalism was amazing and the work delivered was fantastic!

:

Asifgraphic WAS AMAZING! I came back to because their work is trusted, great quality, and professional! The turnaround was quick and the communication was flawless. Loved the out one and will definitely be using again!

:

He does excellent work! Great communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment