Tuesday 13 August 2019

2D And 3D Logo Design For You











About:

Hi, Anyone can design logo, but not everyone can design the right logo. I approach every project with maximum interest, to be sure that your logo will be unique, creative and well identified with your company. If you are looking for amazing design for your valuable business, you are on the right place.

I will design 1, 2, or 3(see packages above) concepts for you to choose the best one, after that if required, I will give you all modifications of selected design. I will provide you all files of selected package.
Here is my portfolio
https://flic.kr/s/aHskLjaWKj

What will you get in through this gig

  1. Unique design based on your requirements.
  2. Professional and Business based logo.
  3. unmatched quality.
  4. All Source Files ( AI, EPS, PSD, PDF ).
  5. Easy and fast communication.
  6. Unlimited revisions, Friendly Service.
  7. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  8. Deliver on time and 100% original work.
  9. Life time files support
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed here.
If you have any question feel free to message me.

                       So, go ahead and order now !

Reviews


:

I needed to update a boring logo for my company and Emelia did a fine job. Very professional. She did a fantastic job. I am well pleased with her work.

:

Amazing work

:

Excellent communication and great talent. I recommend her.

:

Excellent

:

Thanks much




No comments:

Post a Comment