Sunday 19 July 2020

Design Barbershop And Beauty Salon Logo











About:

# message me first before order. #



Hello
I am Omar Faruk.. and welcome to my GIG!

I will design the barbershop and beauty salon logo in 24 hours.


If you are looking for a barbershop/beauty saloon logo for your business which suitable to your taste, then you came to the right gig.



I strongly believe that I am creative, innovative happy people who love creating Graphics that astound people. We don't do complex graphics logo. All Concept are always 100% original and customized to according to your needs and style preferences.


Please have a look at my work samples.

https://bit.ly/2smRbVN



You Will get from this gig:


- Expert designer for your brand.
- High-Resolution JPEG, PNG
- Editable (Ai, PSD, EPS) files
- Barber & Beauty Saloon

- Awesome / Vintage / Minimalist / Simple / Custom Logo Design
- Full Professional Communication all the time.
- 100% satisfaction.
- Full refund if you don't like the results.




If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning new logo in on time :)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Omor, is a very talented individual. He exceeded my expectations with my business logo. Thanks Omor, looking forward to more business with you in the future..

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer

Seller's Response:

Can’t ask for a better designer! He’s so efficient, and talented! Just read my mind even though I was so poor in description lolz!

Seller's Response:

Had a pleasant experience with this buyer and thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

I gave my business name, asked for simple and clean. I wasn't sure what I wanted exactly but the seller responded quickly and both designs were perfect. Simple, clean and represented me without me having to tell him. Excellent and communication.







Design Barbershop And Beauty Salon Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment