Friday 24 July 2020

Premium Hand Drawn Vector Logo











About:

  • Hello and Welcome to this gig.



    Water color logo's by top rated seller in this category.



    You ll get best of my designs and I believe in client satisfaction and will work until you are completely satisfied.



    www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt



    https://www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt/create-professional-watercolor-retro-logo



    In this gig you will get first draft in 24-48 hours:



    • Professional watercolor work
    • Unlimited revisions (standard and premium)
    • High Resolution Images (standard and premium)
    • Prompt Communication 
    • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Money back
    • Commercial license 




    NOTE : Please see that no custom Hand drawn work will be done in basic gig  as it take a lot of hard work and time to draw. 



    In Social Media Kit you will get:



    Account banner and profile picture to start your page straight away.



    Inbox me for any query or custom projects





Important:


  • I do not use stolen artwork and advertise as my own to mislead the buyer. What you see in my listing is custom made. If my style fits your needs, you can expect that your logo will match that.  


This is a Premium gig and the designs will revised until you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes I sent him my concept and by the time I woke up I had my logo and I love it

:

I got exactly what I wanted. I am in tears!!! He did an amazing job and I will definitely refer others to him!!

:

Seller's initial work was in violation of US copyright law and therefore was completely unusable to me. I requested a refund and was refused. I'm unsure if the second design also violates copyright law, but I'm not willing to use it & risk legal action, so I just wasted $50.

:

Hello, I Gues there is some misunderstanding, I created the first logo on the description you provided me, I was not aware of that being copyrighted. I designed another one also. poor experience

:

Gracias quedo excelente solo una partición final si pudieras agregarme al angelito solo ósea sin los textos uno con las letras y otro sin ellas







Premium Hand Drawn Vector Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment