Tuesday 26 May 2020

Design 3 Professional App Logo Or App Icon In 24 Hours











About:

Hey. I'm Yatkun !

Im a professional graphic designer. I will help you about to make your clean/simple logo for your mobile app or website



I guarantee friendly treatment and 100% satisfaction with my work.



Why choose me ?

  • 3 Concept logo
  • Simple or Clean
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Full Source code
  • Fast Delivery ( just within 12 hours)
  • Professional and friendly service


You have a questions ? yeah, just tell me..



Thank you. Don't forget to add my gig to your favorites.



Modern | Clean | Simple | Branding | Signature | Medical | Mobile App | Custom



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once we were in contact with Yatkun he provided an excellent service and delivered exactly what we were looking for.

:

The designs are very clean. Yatkun understands the concepts and is very clever with the designs. Communication can be a lot better tho.

:

Very communicative, the work is nice and clean and comes with a good mock up for the logo. Great work!

:

Outstanding designer only issue with leaving a review is more people will book him :) If you have the option dont look any more use Yatkun for design work. Fast and smooth work

:

Fantastic work...literally created my logo as I described especially with very little information to go by. I would certainly recommend and use again




No comments:

Post a Comment