Wednesday 27 May 2020

Design Heraldic Brand Luxury Logo











About:

Hi, I'm priya90



If you need a Heraldic, Luxury Logo, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression, like Winery, Jewellery, creative Photography, videography, Hotels, Spa and any other business related.. then you are in the right place and you can order the right and we can get started right now.



Golden Package | what you get for $5 :-



  • Vector file
  • Source files (AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG)
  • 3 Initial concept included
  • Unlimited Revision (without extra cost)
  • High Resolution 300dpi
  • 3D Mockups
  • Logo Transparency
  • High recommended package
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% satisfied work guaranteed


let me know if have any questions, I'm always happy to help you.



GIG Requirements:

just send me your sample and idea !



ORDER NOW !



Thank you!

priya90



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He Extra Deliver. I am happily satisfied. Reliable, great quality work delivered and value for money. 5 stars greatly deserved.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much ! I am glad to work with you !

Seller's Response:

once again, Priya90 has provided fast, accurate, creative and professional support for our business goals. We will enthusiastically enlist Priya90 in the future, and highly recommend Priya90 to other Fiverr users.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much ! I am glad to work with you !

Seller's Response:

This went beyond my expectations! The only problem I'v found is picking one out of the three! As someone just starting our with their business I don't have a lot of money to spare so imagine my surprise at the sheer quality for such a low price! Thank you so much!!! I will definitely be back and recommend to anyone starting their business!




No comments:

Post a Comment