Sunday 31 May 2020

Professional Business Logo











About:

If you are looking for a Modern  & Professional logo for your business/company than you are on right place.

I am young and professional Graphic Designer and working in this field for many years. I am providing best services on FIVERR.com. I will make sure 
you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Every design will be unique which will identify and represent your company/business/brand. 



My Services Includes.



  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

  • FREE 24 hour Express Delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing




Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help. 



If you need other graphic material (banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers etc) please feel free to contact me.



Why wait? Order now and have an OUTSTANDING logo within 24 Hours or less....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Completely satisfied and very quick! Understood everything I was after and was able to create exactly what i was looking for. Would highly recommend!

:

Vicki was great, fast and very accommodating and worked with me every step to make sure it’s the exact product I want.

:

SHE IS THE BEST, LOOK NO FURTHER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. THIS IS THE THIRD LOGO SHE'S DONE FOR ME. I WILL CONTINUE TO GET MORE FROM HER. QUICK AND AMAZING

:

I am very pleased with VIcki's work. She delivered in a timely fashion. Everything I asked her to change, she made the necessary changes to my liking. I was overall VERY please with the turnaround time, the work, the expeditious response time and the logo itself. I would HIGHLY recommend Vicki. As I read some of the comments, a few people said Vicki could not accommodate them; everyone has to start somewhere and if we don't give people the experience, how will they get better! She did a phenomenal job for me! THANK YOU VICKI!

:

thank you so much for your appreciation, it really encourage us to provide quality work..thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment