Monday 25 May 2020

Design Stunning Food, Cafe, Restaurant Logo No Typical Style











About:

Please note- Before order please do read the gig packages, you will get exactly what your chosen package offers. For extra any kind of works you need to buy/pay extra from that package.



Dear Client,



    I'm a Professional  Graphic designer for about 4 years now.I am here to serve you with best logotype. If you want a beautiful,professional logo for your restaurant , cafe , fast food shop ..I can full fill your wish. I have already designed a lot of logos which you can check on my profile with 100% buyer satisfaction.  



In this Gig You'll get-



#Restaurant logo

#Cafe / Fast Food Logo

#Vector File

#High Resolution Printable File

#Transparent File

#Source File

#Mockup



Why Me -




  • Unique concept
  • 100% original vector design
  • Full Copy Rights Legal Proof Documents Signed by Designer 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly Customer service 
  • Fast answer for any required changes




WHY I AM DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS -



- Full time support even after completing the job .

- 24 hour service .

-  No copy work , hand drawn unique logos in vector form.



Still confused !! Just put an order an sit back . I will do rest :)



Thank you ...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing service! Well worth the price. Seller was fast and provided quality work. She took everything I wanted into consideration and was open to any changes I desired.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot . It was great a great experience working with you . :)

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the Service provided, Ritu was very professional throughout (especially as I am not the easiest customer !) and the end product is fantastic. Great working with you Ritu

Seller's Response:

Thank you . You are really a kind person to work with . Thanks again for the great experience :)

:

She designed the PERFECT logo for me, took all my suggestions into account and worked with me to make all the adjustments I needed until I was totally satisfied. I'm really happy with the final product and I absolutely recommend this seller. Totally worth the price, thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment