Saturday 30 May 2020

Design An Amazing Military, Armory, Tactical Logo











About:

Welcome to Military Logo Design



We are a bunch of creative designers who have an experience of 6+ years in logo making. We will design a bespoke logo for your business. The logo pack will include a High-Quality image (JPEG & PNG), all the files you need for display, print and editing, also any fonts used in the process.



Package includes:



 Logo Design

 High Resolution Image File (JPEG File)

 High-Quality Transparent File (PNG FILE)

 Logo Mockup

 All Source Files - Ai Files, Vector Files, PSD Files (+$25)

 Fonts Used in the Design (Optional)

 Social Media Kit (+$30)





In addition to this we will also provide:



 Quality customer service - 24/7.

 Unlimited Revisions 

 Satisfaction Guaranteed

 Priority service value for money



All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to assist you.



We look forward to working with you.



Thank you.

Kind regards,

Fajjudesign.



#Military #logo #design #tactical #army #gun #Salvation #police

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller communication was great. I failed on my end with a response for not noticing the notification, but I still got a great design with what little information I gave them.

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

Seller's Response:

Did an excellent job designing a logo for our company! I was really impressed with the speed and quality. Would recommend to others

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Very very nice work! The seller was quicker than advertised and incorporated everything I wanted perfectly! I can recommend working with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment