Saturday 30 May 2020

Design Preschool,Childcare,Day Care,Education,School Logo











About:

Hi there! My name is Emyy and I have 3years of experience in graphic design. If you would like high quality work with a fast turn around, contact me.



My fields of expertise are:

• Logo design

• 3d-mockup

• social media kit



Logo workflow:

• Brief → • Research and reference → • Sketching and design → • Reflection →

→ • Revisions → • Presentation → • Delivery and support


Here are My Packages:



Basic Package:

1 concept of logo

High Resolution JPEG

Transparent PNG

Multiple revisions



Standard Package:

2 Initial Concept

High Resolution JPEG

Transparent PNG

Multiple revisions

Source files (.ai + .psd +pdf)

3d-mockup



Premium Package:

3 Initial Concepts

High Resolution JPEG

Transparent PNG

Multiple revisions

Source files (.ai + .psd +pdf)

3d-mockup

social media kit



 BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER YOU HAVE TO KNOW: 


  • I do not design Mascot  ,Watermark and Detailed logos .I don't refund those orders and mistake orders.
  • Revision refers to modification to designs I already did. The revision doesn't mean a completely brand new concept/look of logo.
  • I am NOT offering refund but I do RESPECT your money.
  • you have to select any 1logo for final and make revisions
I'll be glad to be a part of your success



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was great to work with. Took my vision and created a beautiful logo for my company.

Seller's Response:

its always love to hear our client love our team work ! thank you have great experience with you !

:

She was quick to respond, listened to my suggestions and executed in a fast manner.

:

He love my work ! i think he is angry because i refuse to give him other logo too !

:

Responsive and met our needs. Some language barrier issues but we got through it and we are pleased with the final result.




No comments:

Post a Comment