Sunday 17 May 2020

Create An Amazing Business Plan For Your Business











About:

Hi, welcome to my BUSINESS PLAN gig.

Are you searching for a quality, professional and comprehensive BUSINESS PLAN?

 

I'm Emmanuel Antiamah By Name. I help start-ups and existing forward-thinking Brands communicate what they do to their clients/customers through Branding.

I Will Create a Business Plan for your start-up and business.



A complete business plan will include:

    • Executive Summary (Objective, Opportunity, Solution, Growth, Key Factors)
    • Products Services
    • Market Analysis Summary (Industrial Analysis, Market Needs,Target Market Description)
    • Competitive Analysis
    • Strategy and Implementation Summary
    • Marketing Plan (4 P's)
    • SWOT Analysis

    A complete financial plan will include:

    • Start-up Summary
    • Projected Profit and Loss
    • Balance Sheet
    • Cash Flow
    • Break-even Analysis
    • Income statements


Give me a try and you won't regret it.



Ain't it awesome to get your Business planned for you in less than 72 hours?

 

Don't let this opportunity pass you by... Order Now!!!



Place an order now!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mutual.

Seller's Response:

Great logo. Great quality and communication.

:

Thanks for using our service.

:

Great designs. I love them!!

:

Great! I love my logo. Great quality and communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment