Tuesday 12 May 2020

Design A Logo In 12Hours And Give Free Source Files











About:

Hi there.

If you are looking to re-brand your business or need a logo for a start-up business, contact me to get custom logo.



I will provide:



  •     - JPG and PNG file


  •     - Unlimited FREE revisions


  •     - Free Source File


  •     - Great value for little price


  •     -12 hour delivery




I make sure I understand you and your business well before getting to work. My aim is to always make something that is made JUST FOR YOU and that you grow to love tremendously.



If you don't like my design, tell me right away and I'll give you something new. You have to love it.



Please contact me to discuss your project



  •     Check out my gig extras for suitable packages.


  •     https://www.fiverr.com/divine_arts


 



Got a query?



Why don't we talk :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always the best service!!

Seller's Response:

The seller was very cooperative and responsive.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller matched design and was very fast would highly recommend and will come back!!!

:

Looking forward to work with him again Thank you

:

very patient great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment