Sunday 10 May 2020

Professional,Minimal And Modern Logo For Business











About:

About me!

I will do do professional,minimal and modern logo for you which will take your business to a very next level.



Wanna become a FAN of my work??

Here's my portfolio

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adnanahmad40/


I believe in "Less is always more" philosophy. Professional,minimal and modern logo can sometimes have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on.



If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG of professional logo is for you!


1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 

2. More abstract than literal

3. Modern logo Design from scratch 

4. Stationary design

5. Friendly communication 

6. Outstanding service 



You will get!



1.MODERN, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and PROFESSIONAL logo service here.

2.Transparent file(free)

3.Printable file(free)

4.All Editable files(free)

5.Ai,psd,eps files(free)

6.Unlimited Revision

7.100% Money Back warranty

8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed

9.Express delivery within 4 hours



If you have any questions in your head feel free to message me. I will very pleased to help you!



Regard:

            ''logo_star 40''

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very patient and willing to think along. When I wasn't satisfied at first, he made a new design that was exactly what I needed. He asked the right questions and was very friendly during the process. I am satisfied and would like to recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million. Great experience

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

:

seller was quick at delivery. nice job.




No comments:

Post a Comment