Thursday 19 September 2019

Design Modern And Professional Logo











About:


My Experience 
i created more than 500+ Logos for my clients and all of them are satisfied i have more than 5 years of experience . i know  how to create a stunning creative logos for your brand i will be very happy to create a stunning logo for your brand .Let me do work for you 


What is polygonal style ?
This is the type Modern logo Many clients , people like it it,s eye catchy you can see the Deer Logo in my profile which is the sample of Polygonal style 

What,s the process of logo  ?
i will provide 3 initial designs you will choose from it 1 design 
Then if you want revisions i will provide  revisions according to the packages 

What you will get ? 
  • Source illistrator files of  illistrator or photoshop like 
        EPS , Ai , PSD , PDF ,JPEG ,PNG , 3D Mockup 

        All the designs will be in high Resolution normally 

        Quick Communication with client 


You can share your idea before starting order so we will discuss it and bring the design to life

If you have any further question just message me i will be happy to help you :)

Thank You 
Abrarjehan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So many brilliant ideas, so patient with me changing a few small things on the logo, so helpful and crazily quick. So happy with the final product.

Seller's Response:

Great- Thank You

Seller's Response:

This was my first time working with a logo designer, and I was a bit anxious when opening the files Abrar sent me - when they loaded my jaw dropped! He is incredibly talented and NAILED the concepts on first delivery! I could not be more pleased with his communication and delivery speed. I will absolutely be doing business with him again. If you are unsure who to hire, you have found your guy.

Seller's Response:

The best client very fast and smooth communication skills i feel very happy when i work with this client i hope we will.meet for future projects soon Thank you so much

:

Great work from Abrarjehan. Communication was perfect, its like he knows what you want and need. Thank you Abrarjehan. If we have a next job we know where to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment