Wednesday 11 September 2019

Design Real Estate Logo











About:

HI Dear sir / mam :)

>>> I am a professional graphic designer and have 5+ years experience in the field.
>>> my designs are very professional and perfect.
>>> I am always giving my best to satisfy my professional.
>>> I will design any kind of logo within few hours.
>>> i'm design everything before the given time.
>>> Unlimited Revisions +++until you are satisfied+++ but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt.


Why choose Me? 
+++++++++++++
 
- reviews are near to 5stars
- High Quality
- Excellent Communication
- Creative and Original


if you have any questions feel free contact me :) 24 x 7 online


• Professional, Simple, Minimalist, Creative,simple and color full Mascot, modern designs.


Unlimited Unique concepts
UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
FREE 24 hour Express Delivery
Friendly communication 
Professional and fast customer service and communication

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with her

Seller's Response:

Thank you !!!

Seller's Response:

she hit it out the park! this is my first business and first business logo and it came out Fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !!!

Seller's Response:

best service ever she derseve more tha 5 star




No comments:

Post a Comment