Friday 27 September 2019

Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

We’ll design a modern flat minimalist logo design to help your new business really take off and reach the heights you’re dreaming of. 
You can get Professional, Unique, Awesome, Minimalist,Flat and Supper logo from me. So for the top minimal logo designs
What you will get:
  • Total refund policy If you not satisfy
  • Fast express delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Printable & HQ files
  • 100% Money back guaranteed
  • Quick response from my side
  • Full copyright of client
  • All vector, source files (Check packages)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Unique and custom logo
  • Software use Adobe Illustrator (ai, eps)
  • Vector logo design

The League expertise in the areas of 
Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern |  Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo 
  • If you have any questions in your head feel free to contact me.

    Place order right now thanks.
    Regard:
                 ''Nisho''

Reviews


:

Nisho is great! He did everything to get me satisfied and spent his time, work and creativity on the highest lvl!

:

Quick service and a quality product.

:

Overall, you delivered exactly what I expected. Thank you.

:

super, simple and efficient

:

I like my logo now




No comments:

Post a Comment