Thursday 19 September 2019

Design Best Youtube Logo And Banner











About:

Welcome to MY GIG 

Looking for YouTube banner or Social Media Banner + logo 
Then you are at the right place 
have a good amount of experience with Photoshop and illustrator  I am here to help you. 
My priority is my customer's satisfaction.
 

I am also offering another banner for you to order, such as Facebook and Twitter  
(make sure to notify me about that)

If you have any specific requirement feel free to get in touch with me.

I offer you Unique, High Quality Design . Unlimited Revisions. 100% satisfaction

Final Product can be delivered in:
• JPEG 
.source files
.png

if there is any query please inbox me 
best wishes 
SM CREATIONZ

Reviews


:

I was looking for a logo for my youtube channel and she delivered a really good logo, liked it very much

:

very happy

:

Great experience delivery on the time. Thanks

:

She did a wonderful job and got it done quick. Excellent!!

:

I'm very pleased with the result. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment