Tuesday 17 September 2019

Design Your Brand Identity In Feminine Style











About:

I am a professional logo designer who has designed brands for over 1000s of local and fiverr clients who is an expert in creating brands that help your business appear professional, visually appealing and most importantly, convey effectively your company's ethos and values to your target market.

here you can see my work

Portfolio link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/style_tycoon/

Get your Feminine design with the following features:
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • No stock images
  • No Rushed service
  • Amazing and Respectful communications
  • Fantastic value for money
  • Any file and format you require

so ORDER NOW to see wonderful results

There will be no change in logo text or tagline after placement of order and a fee will be charged for change in logo text or tagline.

Note: Refund/ Cancellation will never be initiated if the buyer insists for rushed delivery. To keep the quality standards high, we provide the adequate time to each and every order so it may take 48 to 72 hours for first delivery for normal orders.  there is no rushed service. We work according to priority of orders in the queue. 

Reviews


:

I highly recommend style_tycoon. The design was delivered on time. And the design exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful. I absolutely love it!

:

I can always count on Style Tycoon to deliver quality work. She has a keen design sense and she always delivers on time.

:

It was very easy to communicate my idea and it came out exactly how I wanted it to. Very timely response and I’m extremely pleased with my logo design.

:

Did a great job with minimal instructions. I'm very happy with my new logo! Thanks

:

Very talented artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment