Saturday 14 September 2019

Design 3 Unique Logo











About:

Hi

A well-Designed & Professional logo is a key component to the success of a brand. Looking for a Modern Brand Identity or LOGO for you or for your business? You are at the right place!

I will design a professional & unique logo for your business. Let me create one for you and I guarantee that you will enjoy my work.

You will get:
  • JPEG, PNG , AI , EPS , PSD
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Friendly communication & quick response
  • Best services where Quality comes first
  • Original work 

About this gig:

Source file may scale able to any size without losing quality ( For final design )

Copyrights documents signed by the designer is for $25

Basic Package: 1 Concept,JPEG,PNG,3D mock up + 5 revisions 

Standard Package: 2 Concept,JPEG,PNG,vector file,3D mock up + 9 revisions

Premium Package: 3 Concept,unlimited revisions,JPEG,PNG & different vector formats + VIP SUPPORT

This GiG is only for FLAT/MINIMAL DESIGN if you want 3D please text me before ordering!

Thanks For visiting My GiG...

Order NOW on my GiG and see the Magic ... If you have any query feel free to ask!

NOTE:  No revisions when the order is completed automatically after 3 days. 

REGARDS

NANCY

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome - As usual, just what I ordered

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) I would love to work with you again

Seller's Response:

thanks,.....

:

Awesome! Would love to work with you again

:

Awesome artwork as usual, that's why i keep coming back. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment