Monday 29 July 2019

Design A Feminine Logo











About:

***IF WE HAVE NOT WORKED TOGETHER BEFORE, please ensure you send me a message BEFORE purchasing a gig to ensure we make an excellent match.

I will design your feminine logo from branding templates I have to match your business needs. The final product will be delivered to you with a transparent background and as a .PNG file (you will also receive the Photoshop file).

***IMPORTANT: Please note I do not create custom vectors/images to accompany the logo. I do, however, sometimes use vectors that I have purchased an extended license for.

Happy to answer any questions :)

Keep on rockin' those big dreams of yours!

-V, xox

Reviews


mel_265:

Awesome as always thank you

mel_265:

amazing work

mel_265:

simply the best

mel_265:

excellent work as always

mel_265:

Amazing work thank you!




1 comment:

  1. Crucial online marketing you just it applies seek before submission. It will probably be simple and easy to jot down advanced write-up which. Unique Logo

    ReplyDelete