Tuesday 30 July 2019

Design Minimal Logo With Free Source Files











About:

Hello. i am Theo - a Graduated Graphic Designer.My  belief is that Quality comes first. I have complete more than 400 orders here on Fiverr,many happy customers from around the globe. 

So i present to you the best organised and affordable packages. Each package have Source and Vector files.


My Portfolio:

https://bit.ly/2KP7Fhx


Basic Package:

  • 2 Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All Source & Vector files for selected concept
  • 3D Mockup
  • Vip Customer Support



Standard Package:

  • 3 Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All Source & Vector files for selected concept
  • Social Media Kit
  • 3D Mockup
  • Vip Customer Support



Premium Package:

  • 4 Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All Source & Vector files for selected concept
  • 3D Mockup
  • Business card + Envelope + Letterhead
  • Vip Customer Support



Please Note: I understand there are different situations but i don't offer refunds , i respect your money and i design valuable Graphic Design products.

If something is not clear of the stated above do not hesitate to message me or go ahead order a Gig now!!



Reviews


taylori2000:

The seller was very punctual and able to follow the guidelines to produce a very useable project. I will definitely give him additional products, as well as refer others to him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the Tip and i really looking forward working with you again!!!

jsynick:

Really happy with the service provided. My requirement was a little complex, and meant I didn’t give the best of briefs, but went way beyond the gig and delivered something that was very very good and pleased with result. Future gigs will be coming from this newly trusted partner for sure .... thank you Teo.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much Nick!!

playingwithbone:

Teo is very easy to work with and willing to help me with my changes and needs. I will use him again and I do recommend him to everyone. He is very responsive and had a great turn around time.




No comments:

Post a Comment