Tuesday 30 July 2019

Design A Brush Watercolor Or Ink Logo











About:

Hello Fiverr! I will make a brush watercolor / inky logo whether it be something personal or something for your business needs in PNG or JPEG for just $5!

Your logo is the first impression of your business. Enjoy unique and original designs for your business at an affordable price. Artwork does not come with background as standard. The style of brush is shown in the examples.

For just $5 you will receive:

❤ A unique logo to you (this is not a template and reused, all work is original for each client)
❤ The option to choose what colours are used.
❤ The option to choose the text that appears on your logo.
❤ Multiple revisions.
❤ 300 dpi .PNG Transparent (or 72 dpi .JPEG) High Resolution file depending on your needs.

What is 30 day aftercare?
Receive 30 days from order completion where you can make any changes to your artwork absolutely free!

For more information, please get in touch! I can also provide for custom orders too! I am available 7 days a week around the clock and I look forward to hearing from you.

OTHER WATERCOLOUR LOGO GIG:
https://www.fiverr.com/gemmawilson/design-a-handwritten-brush-logo

Reviews


musicb12me:

OMG she's is awesome! I really wish I had gone to her the first time! She just GETS IT! She didn't even have to do any re-edits on my order. LITERALLY her first idea my partner and I LOVED! Gemma, you are my go-to from now on!

alonsoadri:

It's the second time I make an order with Gemma, it's so easy to communicate with her and her works are stunning!

cbsmith22:

Gemma is great! She was able to deliver on the concept of what I had envisioned in such a short period of time. Very polite and displays excellent customer service. I will definitely be working with her in the future. :-)

crpoort:

Gemma is very skilled and friendly.

seabedtreasures:

Delivered exactly what was communicated. Wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment