Monday 29 July 2019

Mascot Logo In Any Style











About:

 Only available on FIVERR.COM 
Gig Includes:

✔ VIP Support
✔ UNLIMITED revisions
✔ You can have files .AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, JPEG, PNG, TIF,PDF 
✔ 100% original work
✔ Extra Fast Delivery
✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication 
✔ ************* MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ************* 
                           
Outstanding / Creative / Amazing / Magnificent / Cool / Elegant / Eye Catching / Exclusive / Stunning / Modern / Professional / Badge / Text / Unique / Awesome / Vintage / Minimalist / Simple / Custom Logo Design.
✔ Please check My Gig Extras for Stationary designs + Social Media kit + Extra fast delivery + 
   all other services.They might help you!
=======================================
Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service!
"Your Challenge Is My Success"
                     Order Now!
=======================================

Reviews


oamm_9:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

flyhorizon:

I needed a logo and the designer was very willing to work with me until I got what I wanted. Looking forward to using the logo she designed.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

vdesmond1:

Wouldn't recommend




1 comment:

  1. The style make an effort to delightful. All of them significant knowledge really are designed choosing massive amount historical past feel. I would like the whole thing notably. Unique Logo

    ReplyDelete