Tuesday 30 July 2019

Design Premium Logo With Free Transparent And Ai File











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my Premium Logo gig.

 

I will design Premium Logo with free transparent and Ai file.

 

I will design all type of Logos including

  •         Minimal 
  •         Modern 
  •         Versatile 
  •         Signature 

Why choose me?

  •          Unlimited Revision
  •          Professional and Unique Logo
  •          Fast Delivery
  •         VIP Support
  •          High Resolution
  •          Editable Source file

Feel free to contact me.

Best Regards
Eleonora

Reviews


bava93:

What an awesome person to work with! Highly recommend. I had multiple revisions and Eleonora was more than willing to meet my needs. Will hire again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

aleksks:

always great work. Thank you

mgrseventh:

Quick and reliable service.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!




1 comment:

  1. Because of this , promotional advertisements email campaigns that allows you to advantageous study sooner than offer. In other words to put in writing more practical space something like this. Unique Logo

    ReplyDelete