Tuesday 30 July 2019

Modern Business Logo Design











About:

Need a clean, Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design With Full Copyrights?

I have a team of professional graphic designers with heap of experience in this field. We are here to create your imagination. 

Here's my work :https://flic.kr/s/aHsmm6raND

We don't do cheap 15 minutes logo with clip arts. We create manual unique sketch of logo before creating, it takes approximately 5-6 hours to design a logo. Because we do everything from Scratch.

“There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”

What will you get from this gig :

  • Source / Editable Files (for All Packages)
  • Unlimited revisions (for All Packages)
  • High resolution file
  • FREE 3D mockup
  • Vector  files
  • Source file in Ai, PSD , EPS format 
  • 24 Hours Express delivery
  • Priority support

If you have any Question about my Gig, Don't hesitate to contact me. I am online and ready to work 24/7.
Order Now and let's make your Dream Logo come true!

Reviews


yvonneliu767:

Response speed very slow, even i finally choose one of the two designs, but he didn't provide me any original file , i had sent messages to request that, and been waiting for over 5 days. he didn't reply any of my messages. Really bad experience.

garryx3:

We had issues at the beginning, which I admit I would have played my part in, but seller was very willing to work with me in order to provide the outcome I was looking for, very admirable.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!! Pleasure to work with :)

andrew2401:

Good design - just took a while, 3 days per revision. Would work better if seller turned in 2 or 3 options originally for buyer to choose from, even if the price was higher because of it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!! Pleasure to work with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment