Tuesday 30 July 2019

Design A Clean And Unique Typography Logo











About:

Hi! My name is Bojan, I manage our team and I love working here...

Why this type of logos works best

Nowadays, most small and medium business go for big and flashy, colorful and bold – but going plain, simple and clever, if done right, will leave a stronger and more lasting impression on your clients/customers. Not only that, but it’s more professional and adaptable.

Why choose this gig

Loving the work and trying to satisfy every client is our passion – the 100% rating after more than 10000 orders, and glowing testimonials from past clients prove that. Being dependable, organized and taking time while valuing yours is our ultimate goal.

How it works

  1. Select the package that works best for you
  2. Supply a brief (answers to 8 short questions that will help us design a logo you’ll love)
  3. Get finished logo design files (vector based, fully editable AI files that you can resize without losing quality)
  4. (OPTIONAL) Request revisions to polish your final logo (will send updates in 24h or less)

Unlimited design revisions are available. Please read the FAQ section below if you have additional questions or feel free to contact us before ordering.

Reviews


hector_90:

pixelstudio did a great job. I really liked it.

timwhistle:

Brilliant to work with Bojan. This is our second logo project and we'll be back.

pauricmather:

I've done well over 100 orders with Pixelstudio. Outstanding design work and always better than I originally visualised. So I see no reason to order from anyone else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

saltminespa:

Bojan and his team did a great job communicating and clarifying ideas with us. We loved the quick responses and we were amazed at how quickly the edits were made.

chrisbryant909:

The experience was perfect!! They asked me what I wanted and delivered better than I could have imagined.




No comments:

Post a Comment