Monday 29 July 2019

Design An Outstanding Logo For Your Event Website Company











About:

WELCOME TO MY BEST LOGO GIG
If you want to rebrand your existing logo or make a new logo for your business ,company ,website ,event and others then you are at the right place and you can order my gig.
Anyway here are what I do deliver for (standard packages):
  • 24hrs fast delivery
  • Outstanding customer support and 100% guaranteed satisfaction
  • 100% guaranteed money payback 
  • 3D,paper,wood,glass and metal mockup
  • Deliver in jpg and transparent PNG 
  • Unlimited revisions for your logo till satisfaction but am really sure I will hit the right output in my first attempt
  • Transparent background
  • High quality jpg,source,vector,stationary and PNG file (300dpi) Optimized for print and       digital media
  • I do not copy from other website
  • I do not copy stock images
  • Our designs are custom made
You can check out my portfolio to grab a feel of my work at:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/blackeyegraphix/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1982361032064693

Note: you are just a click away from professional, attractive, creative, modern and classic logo. I provide the best high quality original designs.
So order your outstanding gig and your awesome logo will be ready within 24hrs
 

Reviews


modernappdesign:

Tisha is a professional designer who we use exclusively

blackpinoy23:

awesome as always

Seller's Response:

It feels good to be working with him

blackpinoy23:

Awesome as usual

llcreationsllc:

Did an excellent job recreating my logo!




1 comment:

  1. That'sthe valid reason promoting for which you desirable investigation before craft creating. It could be potential to write down upgraded post utilizing this. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete