Wednesday 31 July 2019

Design Best 3D Gold Or Silver Metallic Logo











About:


--- I will be very happy when you get happy from my work--- I will design Awesome  professional 2D and 3D logo for your business or website until you satisfied.

watch our Gig sample Logo and Buyers reviews for your satisfaction . 

For $5, I will design an ORIGINAL logo concepts draft for your websites/business/product! I design my work with standout concepts, nice contrast and color balance. So Order now ! 

For one basic gig
  • PNG or JPG format with 2 different sizes included. 
  • For more information see package detail and Gig extra.

Tips are gradually accepted,

PLEASE NOTE:
Please Please Please, Before completing your order ask any thing you need about your design rather then giving a negative review without any reason. 

Feel free for any questions , Don't hesitate for contacting.
Thank You 

Reviews


msmeka93:

I keep coming back because he always does a great job and will continue to work with him for my customers! Fast turn around even with corrections.

mohammedmiah100:

He’s doing great job as always . Thanks

danykae:

really good seller here! someone, who cares about your ideas :)

peauxboy:

Fast, easy and efficient

tahurley73:

This was my second time hiring evlangel and I was not disappointed. A true professional, extremely patient, delivered high quality, and topnotch product. I had an awesome experience and would referr evlangel. I plan on using evlangel as my go to for my business. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment