Monday 29 July 2019

Minimalist Logo And Favicon With Unlimited Revisions











About:

With over 5 years of commercial logo experience, I will create memorable designs which will perfectly identify your company and help it grow. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority!

I will deliver :
✔ Unique and original initial concepts
✔ Unlimited revisions 
✔ All work is 100% original and individual to you

What you get :
✔ Fantastic value for money
✔ High-resolution JPEG file 300dpi 
✔ A full logo package including Ai, Png, PDF, Eps, JPG 
✔ You will own 100% rights of the logo

**** satisfaction guaranteed or your money back ****

Reviews


spartan187:

decent work.

simeonh:

Perfect delivery and very helpfull during the process! Thanks for the work.

janenes01:

I bought this gig having seen the sellers examples. I found him/her very easy to work with. The design that I recieved was beter than I expected and I'm very happy with the service in general. I would use this seller in the future and I would recommend them to anyone. Excellent work.

unamaa:

Seller satisfied more requirements than as listed in the gig. Promptly made multiple revisions.

prote82:

Very quick and professional.




1 comment:

  1. This specific would seem to be utterly most beneficial. Each one of these modest tips can be designed with a number of backdrop tips. I favor which will much. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete