Monday 29 July 2019

Design Minimalist Logo With Complete Branding











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig page.

 My name is Fazy, and I am a professional, self-taught designer. If you are looking for a way to simplify your existing logo or design an entirely new one from scratch with the minimalist impression in mind, I can help you get there. 

 
I will focus on creating minimal and modern designs for your brand so that you'll be able to see just how easy it is going to be to a bit in with the new crowd when you have the right logo to depend on.

NOTE: My portfolio displays logo designs which fall under standard/premium pack only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such quality of work. 

 
  • What I can offer:

I offer a selection of other gigs so that I can help you get the right kind of deal for your task at hand.  I make sure that all of my packages are offered with proper detail and attributes, but the best package to help you out in saving cost and time would be the premium package.

  • What now?

Select 
your package from (Basic, Standard or Premium) and Press the order button, Than enter all your details and I will give you the dream logo design.

If you have any inquiries you can message me.
Always Happy to
help! Order a gig now :)


Reviews


draytonbarnard:

Very Quick and does everything exactly how you want it the first time around! You won’t regret having them create your logo!

draytonbarnard:

Amazing job! Absolutely one of a kind! I got the best logo created in less than 2 days! Quick and easy process!

calebflournoy:

Thank you for the logo design! You were very persistent in making sure that I was completely satisfied. I definitely appreciate that a lot! Caleb

pies1705:

Awesome work

mfports:

Very awesome!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. It feels entirely appropriate. Every one of smaller aspects were created through many record education. I really like the application plenty Logo Design

    ReplyDelete