Monday 29 July 2019

Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

☺ Welcome ☺

Are you looking for modern minimalist business  Logo Design or any other project??

This is the perfect place for YoU  to get your job done with a modern minimal LOGO for your business/company/organization which will help promote your business to future success.

I need to get from you :-

 ◘ The logo name
 ◘ Tagline or slogan
 ◘ Type of Business
 ◘ Color Idea
 ◘ Sample (you can choose from my portfolio)
 ◘ And if I need more information then let you know in order page

You will get from me :-

 √ Original, exclusive, unique, creative and conceptual Design
 √ Unlimited revision until your satisfaction
 √ Satisfaction guaranty
 √ Swift and reliable customer support
 √ 24 hours express delivery gig available
 √ All type of vector and source file

Professional | Modern | Minimalist | Business | Unique | Exclusive | Creative | Brand Identity

→ Please contact with me for mascot/cartoon or 3d logo before placing order.


Order now to get your Dream LOGO!

Search me here : www.fiverr.com/kristi_cantrell

Reviews


dexduff:

Kristi is nothing short of amazing. I can't wait to hire her again.

mattcrookes:

excellent work again!

wademiquelon:

As promised always

shaunflynneire:

great work!

wademiquelon:

Great service and professionalism from my top go to




1 comment:

  1. This is often moreover a fairly good blog post that we certainly cherished analyzing. Not necessarily every single day which enjoy the chances to find a product. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete