Monday 29 July 2019

Design A Beautiful Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hi, there

Thanks for checking out my gig.


I will design cute hand drawn logo for you.


My portfolio >> http://flic.kr/s/aHskKhAHeA


My gig(basic package) includes:


Over 6 years' experience

One simple logo concept 

Medium resolution file(.jpg)

Friendly communication

Professional logo

Fast delivery

             ________________________________________________

  • If you want to edit the file, add Vector file so that you can fully edit it in Illustrator.
  • If you add 3D Mockup I will send you an image with the letterpress or emboss effect just like the images in my portfolio.
  • If you want a printing quality file, add Printable Resolution File.
  • If you want a file with transparency background to use on your website, add Logo transparency.

Reviews


gesundimwesen:

Very good communication. Keikostudio was responsive and fast all along the way. I am very grateful and would recommend the service right away. Thanks a lot for the cooperation.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Kai! It was a great pleasure working with you:)

sookpet:

Keikostudio is a top notch professional that communicates well and turns your designs around so quickly! Very accommodating and extremely talented!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much:) I hope we can work together again in the future.

robertliebowitz:

All of life should be as easy and professional as my experience with keikostudio. Fantastic. Would highly recommend.




1 comment:

  1. Its for these reasons it happens to be improved that anyone can helpful test earlier than building. It will be possible to write more piece of writing like this. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete