Monday 29 July 2019

Design Or Edit,Redo,Resize Your Logo











About:

⍟ Hi and welcome to my Gig ⍟


I am providing logo design & vector conversion service. I will create for you a new logo or convert any previously made file to vector format. Also HQ jpg and png files will be included in each delivery.

 

I am an experienced designer and expert in Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw & Adobe Photoshop. I can provide all kind of graphic design services.

 

Why you should hire me?

⍟ I have design experience of almost 10 years.

⍟ Mostly all orders are completed and delivered within 2 to 3 hours.

⍟ Multiple concepts will be shown if new logo is demanded.

⍟ Unlimited revisions with each order.

⍟ Delivery of files in any format as requested.

⍟ All files are 100% print ready of all type.

⍟ All of your money will be fully refunded if you are not satisfied.

 

Short description of services that I provide:

⍟ Logo Design

⍟ Existing logo design to vector format

⍟ Convert any file to vector

⍟ Convert image to vector

⍟ Convert PDF to vector

⍟ Change color scheme, RGB to CMYK or CMYK to RGB

 

By default, all the EPS or PNG or PDF files will be transparent (means no background), however any kind background can be added on demand.

Hope to see you soon.

Thank You.

 

Reviews


merry3661:

This guy is AWESOME! He was kind and patient. (Seriously... I don't know what I'm doing!) Did the logo right away. USE HIM!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience.

galaxytitan:

He takes orders well. But It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I'll just go with it for now. I'd recommend to someone who is just looking for text edit.

Seller's Response:

He wanted to just add a text which I added perfectly. No idea what he is talking about.

zuriwear14:

Seller said they can design,and they didn't wow me me with what was created! Expectation was not met. The delivery was fast and quick however the design was lacking according to what Needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment