Wednesday 31 July 2019

Create An Awesome Unique And Professional Logo











About:

________________________________________________________

I´ll create a unique, minimalistic and professional logo. 

________________________________________________________

  • I create them in my own style, modern, professional and minimal are my kind. So NO caricature, 3D or complex illustration.

  • Excellent Communication.

  • Logos are made in Adobe Illustrator to the highest standard.

  • I dont use pre-made images or template, I create them from scratch to match perfectly your business and to make it unique.


__________________________________________________

ASK FOR THE COMPLETE:  IDENTITY & LOGO "USAGE GUIDELINES" 

(ITS .PDF FILE THAT HELPS YOU PROVIDE CONSISTENCY AND VISUAL STRATEGY FOR YOUR BRAND)




Reviews


andreaitalwa:

highly recommended !

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure working together! =D

rayant:

Excellent work really!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your positive review it was great working together =D

mariapod:

Easy communication, Lara delivered on time, made all changes as requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment