Sunday 28 July 2019

Design An Exclusive Modern Professional Minimalist 3D Logo











About:

Hello, Welcome to my Gig.


My Name is Ronald, I'm a Professional Logo and Brand Identity Designer with over 5 years experience working with a diverse range of clients from across the globe.


I have the outstanding experience to create a Minimalist, Flat, Modern, 3D, Professional Minimal Monogram or Initial letter logo suitable for any kind of Company, Website, Business or Personal Identity and Brand.


What you will get :

  • 2 - 3 Professional Logo Concepts
  • 100% ORIGINAL design from scratch
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • My English is top notch, thus there will be no communication issues.
  • All the file formats you’ll need for the web and print
  • High Resolution Files
  • 100% Copyright Ownership
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Great Results
  • VIP and Outstanding Customer Support


FOR THE BEST and OUTSTANDING RESULT choose the PREMIUM package.


I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority.


NOTE: KINDLY CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!


Cheers for stopping by and look forward to your order

Thank you.

Reviews


jameshayes56:

Did exactly as I needed!

jameshayes56:

awesome, exactly as requested

mariatemelkos:

thanks you. Great work as usual

sfcdavidparker:

The only person I use for LOGO work!

bgolik:

Great design, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment